Pages

▼

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend Mani

I've been as busy little bee these last few days, 
working on giveaways and holiday shopping, 
all while braving he cold and the crowds, 
I decided to spruce up my nails to keep me in the festive mood.



It reminds me of Christmas wrapping paper






Love & Beauty Nail Polish in Jade
with
Konad plate # M59
and
1mm red rhinestones for some added bling
Simple & cute...it gives me something to look at 
while I'm standing in 30 minutes lines! LOL

7 comments:

  1. very cute! i got lucky and missed the lines today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME haha! I just finished a snowflake mani too but mine's blue and silver! I LOve that green and your use of the rhinestones! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it does seem like festive paper! It's a shame I've never seen it as festive paper though :) It's very pretty! I love it! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW COOL!!!!

    Dermalogica GIVE AWAY!! http://whimsicalbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are always appreciated. Thanks for sending them!