Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nail Talez 300 Follower Giveaway!

The oh so amazing ,ever lovely, Nikki 
from Nail Talez is 
celebrating her 300 follower's with a 
GIVEAWAY!!



12 GORGEOUS China Glaze polishes!!


Go check out her incredible work

here


and here 

3 comments:

  1. Doll I totally missed your giveaway. That's vacation for you! Congrats on your over 600 followers. You deserve all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dollface, i am a new blogger from the uk and blogged about swapping nail polish that we had only used once or had similiar colors..pop along to my blog. i will be posting picks of whats for offer in the next day or two xx
    http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are always appreciated. Thanks for sending them!