Pages

▼

Friday, November 12, 2010

Harry Potter Inspired Series - Slytherin

Next up in the HP series, is Slytherin

I'm a lil bit partcial to Slytherin....
perhaps because every now and then I like to
root for the bad guys.....or maybe its my unwavering love for Ralph Fiennes LOL, but anyways, I like how this many turned out alot.

PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
PURE Ice in - Oh Baby!
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Going Green
OPI in - My Throne For A Cranberry Scone
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in - Gray by Gray
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black, White, & Silver Glitter
Teardrop Rhinestones
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat




Well known Slytherin's:


Professor Snape


Draco Malfoy



And Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldermort






For full tutorial on this look, plus all the others in this series,

please visit my YouTube channel,



12 comments:

  1. Gotta love harry potter! Very clever and cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter woo!
    Very pretty mani but I'm a Gryffindor all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...and I feel you on Slytherin. I have a giant crush on Alan Rickman so I kind of have to root for Snape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Slytherin! Alan Rickman is the best~

    This looks so simple and pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani!! My fave is Alan Rickman - he does an awesome job as Snape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Alan Rickman is another favorite of mine, I'll watch him in anything, SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're blog is so lovely i gave you an award!

    http://enamelgirl.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-awards-my-mega-image-plate-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Nice mani! Can't wait for the movie to come out! I'm excited! :D

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ficaram lindas as suas unhas,amei seu blog e estou te seguindo!!!

    http://apaixonadasporkonad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nnnyesssss. I am always partial to Alan Rickman, whatever his role. <3 love the mani. Have to try it out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are always appreciated. Thanks for sending them!