Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Sunday Nails

An understated look, perfect for Church on Easter Sunday, this is a marbleized french tip using pastels. Unfortunately I couldn't get my camera to quite capture the marble, but it's much brighter and crisper in person.



PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Tokyo Pearl
Essie in - Mint Candy Apple
Essie in - Van D'Go
Essie in - St. Lucia Lilac
SO Easy Stripe Rite in - Silver Holographic
Nailene Flower Nail Art Stickers
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772

OR

Click the you Tube link in the sidebar
------------------------------------------->>

9 comments:

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

happy easter!
pretty and simple mani.. love it

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

this is really elegant. I love it. Happy Easter.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Gorgeous! How did you protect the rest of your nail while marbling?

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Oops, disregard previous question. I just saw you put a link to a tutorial.

Anonymous said...

lovee the colour! it's so pretty!

WizardsOfBling said...

Happy Easter! I love the mani, thats a really neat idea!
~Sylvia

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Happy Easter :)

3D Nail Art said...

You know I luv it! Happy Easter sweets!

Niki* said...

These are lovely! Happy Easter!