Monday, February 7, 2011

So Red The Rose - Valentine's Design

With Valentine's Day just a week away, 
I've come up with a few holiday designs to share 
during the course of the week.

First up, is this very simple holiday 
french mani but with a little added sparkle.

PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
M.U.A. Shade # 18
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in - All Fired Up
1.5 mm Round Rhinestones in Clear, Red, Green & Yellow
Green Teardrop Rhinestones 
Red Heart-Shaped Rhinestones
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel

www.youtube.com/dollface22772

10 comments:

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

is very pretty this nail art design:)

Unknown said...

gorgeous :)

Sarahlouise1986 said...

so so pretty!

/Hugs!

http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

Supersparklekitty said...

Love the bling!

~Leslie~ said...

so pretty! I love it!

Rory said...

This is beautiful! I've got to start working on my Valentine's mani too!

Nail Talez said...

very cute!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

I love the flower on your ring finger :D

jasmine109 said...

i really hope i'm as artistic as you sis. nice posts and nail art! new follower here.. hope you could visit my blog.

Arthur said...

Very creatiive post