Thursday, April 29, 2010

RockStar

Another request off my list, 
many, MANY Subbies have requested I do a 
RockStar inspired look.



I'll admit, these are pretty hot!
Makes me wanna nose dive into the nearest Mosh Pit and kick some ass!
Hmm, on second thought, strike that, I might break a nail!
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Systems Base Coat
Seche Vite Top Coat
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Celeb City
Orly in - Goth
Various Sized Rhinestones
Hot Pink Star Sequins
Silver Bullion Beads

For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You tube channel


OR


Click on the You Tube link in the sidebar
---------------------------------------------->>>


8 comments:

Öykü said...

This is gorgeous!

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

That is definitely far out!

Rock out!!

:o)

Fancy Nancy said...

I love this. And I like that you left the tips bare and the gems just towards the nail bed. Very chic!

Eva said...

i LOVE it !!

Nail Talez said...

Wow girl how long did that take you?! Great job!

Emma said...

wow! not sure i could handle wearing all those gems, but they sure look sweet!

Unknown said...

love them :)

Niki* said...

AH! I LOVE it! It reminds me so much of the Japanese nails I fell so hard for in Japan! Totally gonna do your tutorial once I gather enough bling :D