Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sally Hansen Swatches from Yesterday's Haul

I tried my best to capture the true color of these wonderful colors.
I did alright, but they aren't fantastic. 
Take my word for it, these polishes are worth hunting for.
"Sea And Be Seen"
2 coats over base coat of China Glaze "Secret Peri-Wink-le"
Nice frosty periwinkle

"Silver Lining"
2 coats, no base
SUPER pretty!

"Lagoon"
2 coats, no base 
This polish literally glows, its SO gorgeous!

"Hidden Treasure"
1 coat over 1 coat of China Glaze - Heli-yum

Grrrrr I fought with the camera to get the colors and flakes to show up, but alas I couldn't truly capture it's beauty. But I assure you, this flakey polish is heavenly!!



3 comments:

Lolitadewdrop said...

I like Lagoon the best.

Nail Talez said...

I can't wait to try the flakies!!!

Heah, I'm having a contest my friend. Check it out!

http://nailtalez.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-giveaway.html

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Where, oh where, did you find the Hidden Treasure? I have been on a mad hunt to no avail! :(

:B
~Tiffani