Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Move Over Lush!

OK, so after some postal issues and getting over a bad cold, I can FINALLY give my review & plug for Pure Simplicity Soaps.And I just want to give a special thank you to Hilary for re-sending me soaps so that I could finally get my goodies. Thanks girlie, you rock!


 I ordered two bars, Candy Girl and Banana Split & she sent me two samples along with it.

This is Candy Girl, it's a dupe for LUSH's Rockstar. Need I say more?

This smells so good, I've got to hold myself back from  taking a bite out of it.

So, anyone who knows LUSH, knows Rockstar, but if you aren't familiar with it, the scent is a cross between a sweet smelling candy and vanilla. I've had this baby in my shower for the last week and every time I open the door, I'm blasted with the scent. SOOOOO yummy! What? LUSH who??


Banana Split. I can tell you this is the best banana split I've had in years, cause this one doesn't add any lb's to my already too wide ass. Bathing in chocolately-banana goodness without the calories? Yeah, that SO works in my book.


Two samples, the blue soap on the left is a sample of Seaglass.

This is not the type of soap I'd typically go for myself, I'm usually a sweet kinda gal, but I must tell you...this soap smells AMAZING!

The scent is very crisp and clean, definitely a fresh air - ocean type of smell. This is in my next order, for sure.

The white heart is a bath bomb. I don't know the name or the scent, but O-M-G it's brilliant! A VERY divine rich vanilla scent, it's truly to die for. 

I'll be saving this little gem till I can find a prime time to kick hubby and the kiddies out of the house for at least an hour. 

* Sniffs again * Yeah, better make that two hours.


All the soaps are rich in oils & completely hand made by Hilary herself.

You must go check out her Etsy shop and grab some of her amazing goodies!

YOU TUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HilsHeavenScents


ETSY:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PureSimplicitySoap

 

4 comments:

Suzanna said...

oh wow cute soaps! does she have a blog?

xxx suzanna

Crystal said...

looks yummy....i am familiar with the ass issues...so this might be a good alternative.. are they animal friendly too??????

moodpuppet said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I can't wait to check these out!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Suzanna, I'm not really sure if she has a blog, I'll let you know when I find out.

I'm not sure if all of her soaps are Vegan, but I do know that most of them are, and specify so!