Sunday, May 9, 2010

Prom Nail Art Series

Today is the 1st design on my Prom Nail Art Series


12 Designs
12 Colors


Everyday a new tutorial posted on You Tube.


First up, Green




PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Pure Ice in - Free Spirit
Claire's Polish in - Evergreen
L.A. Colors Art Deco Striper in - White
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Silver Holographic
Seche Vite Top Coat
Dotting Tool 

For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel


www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772



OR click on the You Tube icon in the sidebar.

8 comments:

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

i love green.. gorgeous nails!

JayjayLoveNails said...

i like it^^

Lolitadewdrop said...

I must get my self a dotting tool, your mani is so simple but so effective.

Eryn Marie said...

this is probably the simplest little questions...but it always looks like you have your fakies balanced on a pencil/dowel when you're decorating...how do you get them to stay?!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

@Eryn -I use a product called "Glue Dots", and they can be found at your local craft store

Eryn Marie said...

excellent! i've used those before to put just a single nail on the end of a pencil to test the color...i'll have to try it flat!

Niki* said...

love these! I'm totally into green lately

Nail Talez said...

ok I really really like these!