Monday, June 14, 2010

MAC's " To The Beach" Inspired

MAC's latest collection,
To The Beach inspired this look, 
particularly the High-Light Powder
"Marine Life"
Loving the beachy theme, I decided to do my latest mani based off of it.







PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Silly Alix
Pure ICE in - Twinkle
MAX 6ix in - #123 (Gold)
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Gold Metalic
Gold Bullion Beads
Fauxnad plates from Bundle Monster
Plate - BM09
Plate - BM04
   Plate - A20 from - chez-delaney.com
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel

7 comments:

Bregje said...

Looks good! :)

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Gorgeous! I'd say its prettier than the Marine Life Highlighter.

:o)

Claire's Blog said...

I really like this mani ! It's really great !

Sweet Glow Beauty said...

Perfect for summer! Awesome re-creation :)
http://sweetglowbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi dollface, i love your nail tutorials on youtube!!

Jillian said...

Wow, the mani is great! I love the gold and peachy color together ^^



http://lovelylacquers.blogspot.com/

Jesa said...

Your so crazy talented! i love these colors! I'm a mac addict too :)

lovely blog!
Cheers, Jesa