Monday, July 26, 2010

China Glaze Inspired

Good morning everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend! 
As for us east-coasters, I hope you survived the brutal heat wave!


Today's look was inspired by the China Glaze logo, I know it's not exact. I didn't really want the logo on my nails...it simply inspired the look.
I hope you like it!




PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Pure ICE in - Oh Baby!
China Glaze in - Pink Voltage
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black
Dotting Tool Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel




7 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

Very pretty! I need to master the stripers.

theVEROblog said...

This is a gorgeous design! Your talented =] I am now following you.

Unknown said...

Love this design!

Laynie said...

That is so pretty!! I really like the black and white stripes next to each other, it gives the manicure such a vibrant feel! Great job!

maki said...

very gorgeous&&vibrant(:

- Love, Maki

Unknown said...

Amazing! sooo talented!
follow me too :)
mythology20.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love this it looks so awesome.
Its a shame that you couldnt do it completely using china glaze polishes but I think it is stunning