Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunny Summer Days

This design I've had on the back burner for a while, I just had to find the time to do it!

When it comes to Summer, I always think of bright neon colors. That's what inspired this look.
Please, excuse the cuticles, it's been a rough and busy week!





PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sally Hansen's Salon Nail Lacquer in - Sheerleader
Sinful Colors in - Summer Peach
Milani in - Pink Pop
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
Absolute Nail Lacquer in - Neon Green
L.A.Colors Art Deco nail art striper in - White
Hurricane nail art striper in - Silver Glitter
Dotting Tool
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel


8 comments:

Olivia said...

I love this! Very summery :) xx

Laynie said...

I *LOVE* this! This is really, really cute. I like the glitter, too... a lot!

Unknown said...

Too cute xx

Enamel Girl said...

this is a fun mani. i may have to copy this one :)

AggiePigeon said...

so bright and fun!

Unknown said...

cute :)

ThRiSzHa said...

love the color u used.. very summer!!

Ashley said...

Soo pretty! I'm going to have to check out your YouTube channel!