Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter Inspired Series - Gryffindor

The final look in the Harry Potter series, just in time for tomorrow's release....or if you are brave enough to head for the midnight showing


PRODUCTS USED:

 PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Milani Polish in - Good Morning Sunshine
Sinful Colors in - GoGo Girl
L.A.Colors Art Deco in White
"Franken" in School Bus
Klean Color in - Dark Brown
Dotting Tool 
Fine Art Brush
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat


Well known Gryffindor's


Ron Weasley



Hermione Granger




Harry Potter



To see the full tutorial on this look, as well as the others in this series
visit my Youtube channel

 
 
Enjoy the movie everyone! I'll be going to see it tomorrow night!

7 comments:

myclumsyheart said...

I've waited all week to see your Gryffindor nails! Very cool! <3

Nail Designs xox said...

Very cute I love it!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I really like the colors in this one! I probably won't get to see the movie until after the Holidays.

ThRiSzHa said...

awesome as always..

gingerSnap said...

I reall ylike your nails. A new follower now. I hope you will like mine as well:)

Unknown said...

Hy!wonderful blog!
my name's martina and I come from Italy...I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^

Crazy4makeup said...

i love Gryffindor!!!! xD