Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. Patrick's Day - Irish Meadow

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having an awesome week!
Sorry that I've been MIA over the last few days, but I am 
finally getting back into the swing of things!
So let's start off with a St. Paddy's look today!

I call this one, Irish Meadow, because it was inspired by the 
beautiful lush landscapes of Ireland.





PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Innocent
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
Small Green Hexagon Glitter
Clear Round Rhinestones
Sally's Beauty Secret Top Coat

Be sure to check out the full tutorial at my 
YouTube channel,


12 comments:

Joice said...

Love this, very pretty!

Unknown said...

Amazing mani!!
I love it!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as ever!!! I love all your mani's they always bring interest. I'm at work now can't wait to get home and look at your video :)

Kenzie said...

Love it! You could use this same effect to do a seaweed like ocean mani!

Law1sfab said...

These are amazing I am actual addicted to your blog and you tube and can't wait to try your nail looks out xxx

paint that nail said...

I like this, it is definitely different from all the other St. Patrick's Day nail art designs! Very cute! =)

cheap engagement rings said...

That is quite a new and interesting stuff. I also love to do nail art, and always in search of the better and unique stuff, so it is such a lovely addition in my nail art diary :)
thanks for such a cute post dear.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

this is really pretty - I was inspired by your art and copied you!

Thank you for all the ideas♥

PQQ said...

I just love to try the newer and uniquer nail art techniques. It feels so good when people used to give compliments to my newer nail arts :)
nice sharing dear.

beaconsfield hotels said...

Amazing. what an awesome and cute sharing. I just love the stylish and unique sort of nail arts, specially with shimmery or sparkling effects. whether for eye or nails and this Also it is in yellow color, so a double treat for me. Thanks you so much for sharing it

corina pachiu said...

You have a very interesting blog...i love it