Wednesday, June 8, 2011

80's inspired Color Block

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a great week so far and you are 
surviving this
horrendous heat wave!

I've been busy, busy house hunting, 
but I'm still managing to squeeze in some new nails looks,
because I feel naked if I don't have my nails done!

Here is an fun 80's inspired wave/color blocking
design that is super simple!



PRODUCTS USED:

Sinful Colors Base Coat
Color Club polishes in:

Yum Gum
Disco Dress
Twiggie
Peace Out Purple

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Blue Me Away
L.A. Colors Art Deco in - Black
inm "Looks Wet" Top Coat

To see the full tutorial on this look,
please visit me on Youtube


17 comments:

nicoletta said...

Wow these look amazing, i would love to see a tutorial as they dont look easy to me :) x

Swååfie said...

Wow, I love this! So simple but yet so complicated! I'll het over to YT and see the video immideatly!

~Leslie~ said...

These are so cute! I love those colors together!

raksasahijau said...

love this! i'll try it out next time! :D thanks for the tutorial vid. :)

Unknown said...

I love it! makes me think of a puzzle...I too would love a tutorial :)

Paulina said...

wow! i love it!

Binara said...

Very nice! I love it! :)

Nill said...

Que charme, ficaram muito lindas...
Beijos

Kim said...

I know how I'm painting my nails next! ;o)

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Awesome idea! I'm totally loving it

Mom of Two said...

That's a really cool design!

nail crazy said...

amazing, now i'm gonna rush on youtube to see the tutorial :-D

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you like them!!

Natalie said...

This is so pretty! Love it!!

Unknown said...

OMG I just love these! I may just have to emulate it one of these days! GORGEOUS!

Anna said...

These are funny!♥

Kay said...

Love the colors you picked!