Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn Dotticure

YAY!
My first "Autumn" mani of the season.
If anyone knows me, they are well aware of
my massive love for not only Autumn,
but for Halloween!
So I'm excited to share the first official 
Autumn themed mani.

Taking a cue from A Girl and Her Polish
and her gorgeous dotticure seen here
I imitated her same look, but just changed up the colors.




My base is NYX Girls polish in - Perfect Gray

Then using assorted sized dotting tools, I made the dots 
using these colors

Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
Sally Hansen, Xtreme Wear in - Sun Kissed
Wet & Wild, Wild Shine in - Black Creme



A simple look, but I love it all the same!


 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!!
So classy and funny at the same time!

Frenchie said...

I love this! Grey and orange are probably two of my favourite colours, although looking at my blog you would think it was blue! This is def a look I would like to recreate and I probably would try it at any time of year, but I'm awkward like that! X

Natalie said...

These colors make me think of Zero. So cute :-)

Mimi said...

These are super stylish dots,it looks great!

kandistar said...

This is awesome, I just got dotting tools and my dots look nothing like that! It looks like fun Halloween confetti!!!

Unknown said...

Your's looks great! I love the colors you used! Thanks for the share! :)

prince said...

satta king
play bazaar such as in Coq au Vin, you may want to splurge a little to do the dish justice.

Wedding invitation videos said...

Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online


Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs Wedding Invitation Video

nhs uk said...

nice post thanks for update

Dani Barros said...

Much appreciate you sharing this.