Thursday, August 13, 2009

Remake Of A Classic.....



So, I just found out yesterday that Warner Bros. is re-making one of my ALL-TIME favorite movies, Clash Of The Titans. Released in 1981, it tells the myth of Perseus and his quest to battle both Medusa and the Kraken monster in order to save the Princess Andromeda. Anyone who is a fan of Greek Mythology, knows this story well and has most definitely seen this movie. I have seen some petitions out there for Warner Bros. to NOT re-make this film...and to some degree I understand there argument.Why mess with a classic, right? But I've got to say, I am quite curious to see what they do with this movie, in today's day and age and the incredible graphics they have can make this film be tremendously more realistic & effective than it's original one.
It has a great cast too, including :Sam Worthington as Perseus - Ralph Fiennes as Hades - Liam Neeson as Zeus , and the list goes on. The film is slotted to be released in March 2010. Between the cast,my love for Greek Mythology, and my love for this incredible classic, I will surely be one of the first in line for a ticket to see this movie.

0 comments: