Thursday, April 22, 2010

HAPPY EARTH DAY!




 To celebrate the day and show love for our beautiful planet,
I decided to make a nail design. I did not got the chance to wear them unfortunately because I'm currently wearing a different design but I wanted to show them none the less.
PRODUCTS USED:

J2 Clear Varnish
PRO Systems Nail Base Coat
Zoya in - Tallulah
Color Club in - Factory Girl
Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in - Thinking Of Blue
MAX 6ix in - Payment
MAX 6ix in - Apprentice
OPI in - Brisbane Bronze
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel

OR

Click on the You Tube icon located in the sidebar
----------------------------------------------->>


3 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Love that design.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Those are so cool. Great idea!

ChinaDoll said...

it's fab! happy earth day dollface :)