Friday, April 23, 2010

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE ECLIPSE ECLIPSE ECLIPSE!!!

OH MY BLEEPING GOD!!!
 THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!

For all you Twilighters....in case you cannot wait for the Oprah show, here is the BRAND new Eclipse trailer set to air on Oprah today.




This is my favorite book of the series 
and there just are no words to tell ya how excited I am to see this movie...
of course, I'm excited for anything twilight related, but THIS one in particular I have been waiting for a long time.
Judging by this final trailer, I think it's safe to say that
David Slade
has become my new favorite director.

AMAZING
EXCITING
EXPLOSIVE
EPIC!!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dying! can't wait!

Salina said...

I CANNOT WAIT! :D
But it comes out on July 1st here, arghh fck!
This looks way better than New Moon :)

nihrida said...

I love vampires and I got very emotional watching the first two movies...but the only thing that's epic in this trailer is the music. Sorry. =D

Unknown said...

Sweet. My fav of the books too so I hope it's gonna be as awesome as I hope :)

Zizi said...

Can't Wait either... :)