Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can You Hear My Heartbeat?

Like, Oh My Gawd, it's totally 80's fa sure!!

I am an 80's girl and so I am SO loving this look. 
I think I'm going to do a whole 80's series.

these colors are SO hot together, bright, summer, flashy, retro, what else can you ask for? Perfect way to kick off the warmer weather.
PRODUCTS USED:

Sally Hansen's Double Life Base & Top Coat
NP Fashion Colors in - # 85
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in - Brisk Blue
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Black



For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YT channel


OR
Click on the You Tube link in the sidebar

------------------------------------------->>>>

16 comments:

Dominique -aka- 美華ちゃん said...

omg I LOVE it!!!

kory_nails said...

so nice..I love the colors..

Lolitadewdrop said...

Wow!! I really love it. I never thought that blue and pink would go together so well. and the the heart beat monitor lines are an awesome touch.

April said...

Great job!

SailorWifey said...

Love it!

♥ SailorWifey

ThRiSzHa said...

omg!! i love it so much!!

Claire's Blog said...

Very nice !

Claire said...

so cool!

WizardsOfBling said...

Awesome! Love the 80's!
~Sylvia

Emma said...

awesome! i'm too young to be an 80's girl, although i love my neons :)

Nikki Warner said...

Too funny!! I love the 80's! Great job!

Miss♥Nikka said...

I lvoe the 80's!! This looks so awesome! I want to try it out!

shortnails said...

your lines are soooooooooooo clean.

I'm so impressed. I may have to copy your design

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

I just found your blog and I am LOVING your nail art. Its fabulous!

jo.frougal said...

Upbeat, uplifting colors and nail art, I can't get enough of it! Keep 'em coming! ;)

Laura said...

i love love love your work!!!i just found your blog...i totally love this design i have tried it and i just love the way it looks!you're doing a great job here.can't wait for more designs!