Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can You Hear My Heartbeat?

Like, Oh My Gawd, it's totally 80's fa sure!!

I am an 80's girl and so I am SO loving this look. 
I think I'm going to do a whole 80's series.

these colors are SO hot together, bright, summer, flashy, retro, what else can you ask for? Perfect way to kick off the warmer weather.
PRODUCTS USED:

Sally Hansen's Double Life Base & Top Coat
NP Fashion Colors in - # 85
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in - Brisk Blue
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Black



For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YT channel


OR
Click on the You Tube link in the sidebar

------------------------------------------->>>>

16 comments:

Dominique -aka- 美華ちゃん said...

omg I LOVE it!!!

kory_nails said...

so nice..I love the colors..

Lolitadewdrop said...

Wow!! I really love it. I never thought that blue and pink would go together so well. and the the heart beat monitor lines are an awesome touch.

april brooks said...

Great job!

SailorWifey said...

Love it!

♥ SailorWifey

ThRiSzHa said...

omg!! i love it so much!!

Claire's Blog said...

Very nice !

Claire said...

so cool!

WizardsOfBling said...

Awesome! Love the 80's!
~Sylvia

Emma said...

awesome! i'm too young to be an 80's girl, although i love my neons :)

Nail Talez said...

Too funny!! I love the 80's! Great job!

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

I lvoe the 80's!! This looks so awesome! I want to try it out!

shortwidenails said...

your lines are soooooooooooo clean.

I'm so impressed. I may have to copy your design

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I just found your blog and I am LOVING your nail art. Its fabulous!

jo.frougal said...

Upbeat, uplifting colors and nail art, I can't get enough of it! Keep 'em coming! ;)

Laura said...

i love love love your work!!!i just found your blog...i totally love this design i have tried it and i just love the way it looks!you're doing a great job here.can't wait for more designs!