Thursday, December 24, 2009

All I Want For Christmas.......




Dear Santa,

I promise you that I've been a very good girl this year.

I ate all my veggies.
I did all my chores.
I helped old ladies cross the street safely.
I even babysat my neighbors dog for a week....& I hate dogs.


So please, PLEASE can I have THIS (see picture above) under my tree for Christmas??
Thank You so much Santa, I know you'll come thru for me.

Much Love,
TEAM PERV


P.S. Can you make sure he's wearing nothing but a big red bow? Thanks Santa, you're the best.


***********************UPDATE***************************

Dear Santa,

I only asked for one thing, and yet when I woke up on Christmas morning, was Rob under my tree? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What kind of messed up &^%# is that!!!
You know what Santa? Next Christmas, NO COOKIES FOR YOU!!!!

0 comments: