Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rainbow Haul!

I assure you this wasn't done on purpose, but after coming home with my little haul, and placing them on my desk...I had to give myself a little chuckle because I seemed to have picked out a single color from every spectrum of the rainbow. Shrugs, it must be Spring Fever!


Starting from left to right :


L.A. Colors-Color Craze in - Magnetic Force
L.A. Colors-Color Craze in - Shock
Klean Color in - Melon Green
Sinful Colors in - Mint Apple
Color Club in - Factory Girl
Color Club in - Pucci-licious
Klean Color in - Neon Pink
Sinful Colors in - Tokyo Pearl
Klean Color in - Pearl Silver
L.A.Colors-Color Craze in - Circuits

6 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS colors!!

april brooks said...

Haha! Awesome!

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

It is like summer, lol. Kleancolor has the most fun cap, I think. Haven't seen them around here, so sad.

Agnes said...

Very nice colours!

WizardsOfBling said...

Nice haul! :)
~Sylvia

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to start using them!