Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Fling

Super sweet & Springy! Here is my latest for Spring


PRODUCTS USED:

Sally Hansen's Double Life Base & Top Coat
Sally Hansen's Salon Nail Lacquer in - Made You Blush
Maybelline Express Finish in - Pink Sunset
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Deep Red
For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772
OR

click the YouTube link in the sidebar
-------------------------------------------------->>

18 comments:

Nail Talez said...

I really really like this! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

really creative!

Unknown said...

So pretty! perfect for spring!
your so talented!

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

That's way too pretty! I love it! I will try it! Hope it turns as pretty as yours. *crosses fingers* lol

Anna said...

So lovely! I like your Youtube channel!:)

-Anna-

kory_nails said...

very beautiful design..like the combination

Unknown said...

Cute and beautiful - well done ^^

ChinaDoll said...

so far this is my new favorite...will definitely try this...hope i'll get it right =) btw, followed you... hope you have some time to visit my blog too! btw, can i add you in my blogroll?

Taninhah said...

Oh i saw this on YT. Like it.

Naiyana said...

Very Nice!!!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

thanks everyone =D

Anonymous said...

You know orlys gumdrop what is that little charm that comes with it it looks like a mini nailpolish

Anna said...

Hi, that little charm with Orlys Gumdrop is lipgloss..:)

Angelique said...

Love the color combo!!

Andreea said...

I tagged you for a sunshine award here:
http://frumusikapro.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunshine%20Award

:*

Audrey said...

That is really gorgeous!! Your nail art is really amazing!! I'll be looking for your tutorials on you tube also. Thanks!!

www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

Jeannie said...

love the colors AND the design!!

Jenni and Ying said...

aww... thats so sweet!! Love the colours! <3