Saturday, April 17, 2010

Contest Entry - Art Deco

This is my 3rd entry so far, for MadamLuck's MEGA Nail Art Contest on You Tube.
My 2nd entry for Intermediate level.


ART DECO




The shapes and colors of the Art Deco period inspired this design. I love this look and think it would look fantastic as a Prom look with a classic black dress.


PRODUCTS USED:

Sally Hansen's Double Life Base & Top Coat
Sephora by OPI in - Run With It!
Orly Nail Lacquer in - Gumdrop
China Glaze in - White Out
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Striper in - White
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Black
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Silver Glitter
Dotting Tool


For full tutorial on this design, please visit my You Tube channel at:

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772


OR


click the You Tube icon in the sidebar
------------------------------------------------->>

11 comments:

Anna said...

That nail art is SO AMAZING! I love those colours.:)

Angelique said...

That is an amazing design!! Good luck w/ the contest and I hope you win!! I love the color combination :]

Liana said...

So beautiful!! Good luck!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Luvvinnnn on this!

:B
~Tiffani

Unknown said...

your very talented, good luck!

Dainty Darling Digits said...

This is fantastic! I love it.

ThRiSzHa said...

fantastic!!! so awesome!!

Claire's Blog said...

Great !

Taninhah said...

Wow, I love it !! Love the colours :D

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

amazing!

Saori said...

Absolutely fantastic, this mani is awesome !!!
http://saori-s-nails.over-blog.com/