Monday, May 3, 2010

My Secret Garden

Cute and super Springy,
this design was inspired by both the season and by all the flower 
FIMO canes I have.



PRODUCTS USED:
China Glaze in - Lemon Fizz
China Glaze in - Fairy Dust
Milani Nail Art Striper in - Green Sketch
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Spring Green
Kiss Nail Art Striper in - Soft Green
Kiss Nail Art Striper in - Red Wine
Assorted Flower FIMO slices
Small Round Rhinestones in shades of Green
Revlon basic top coat
For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel at:

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772
OR

click the You Tube icon in the sidebar
-------------------------------------------------------->>>

16 comments:

Unknown said...

wow thats really detailed and pretty.

ainos2 said...

Really cool...I love it!

KONADomania said...

Perfect spring manicure!

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

That is super Cute!

Lolitadewdrop said...

This mani is so stunning and special. You do such lovely art work. I hope that one day I can be as good as you.

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Very COOL!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

springtime nails! i like it! gorgeous mani and nails! =)

Taki J said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! You did a great job on this mani. I have to show this to my daughter.

ThRiSzHa said...

i lkove it so much...spring is here!!!

JayjayLoveNails said...

nicee! got talent^^

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOO PRETTY! YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE! SORRY FOR YELLING!

GASP Nail Art said...

this is a very nice mani! i love the brightness of it

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

super duper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Liissa said...

OMG! I just Adore your blog!
Lovely lay-out and lovely nails!!
continue the good work and visit me sometime!
xoxo

Claire's Blog said...

so cute !

Melinda said...

SWEET!!!