Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nail Request - Bonfire

MissLonely92, a subscriber on You Tube requested I do 
bonfire nails for her.


Here they are!
I hope ya like em, cause I sure do!




PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
L.A.Color Craze in - Black
Sinful Colors in - All About You
Avalon Nail Lacquer in - Red Glitter
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Yellow
Milani Nail Art Polish in - Yellow Design
Milani Nail Art Polish in - Orange Graph
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Red
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Orange
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel



6 comments:

Colores de carol said...

I Love it!! Those nails are on fire! Super Original!

kory_nails said...

niceeeeeeeeeee

ThRiSzHa said...

wow!!! it sizzling HOT!!!

Miss.Queen.Blogger said...

these are sooo nicee :) love !!

Unknown said...

how amazing! i absolutely love your work. you're so talented!!!

theVEROblog said...

I absolutely love this! Great detail =]