Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back To School

Several YT subbies requested I do a back to school look.
So I decided to a re-creation of a mani from another blogger
(and one that I'm secretly obsessed with)
 Melissa, from The Daily Nail 
Not following her blog? 
Then you are SERIOUSLY missing out!
Not only is she extremely talented, but she does the most fun and unique mani's edged with sharp-witted humor and cute, funny names.
But the best part?
She does a different one everyday!

This is my ode of sorts, to Melissa and her wonderful designs.
And I can only hope I have done her justice.




PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
"Franken " - School Bus
China Glaze in - Platinum Silver
Sinful Colors in - Vacation Time
Maybelline Express Finish in - Pink Sunset
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Silver
Color Club Art Club in - Mochalotta
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel


9 comments:

Nail Galore said...

Thats cute! :-) reminds me of my young school days:-)

Jamie K. said...

love this combi! very neat!

Kim Axani said...

so cute! AN perfect for back to school, looks just like a good old HB!

Ashley said...

Hey I did the pencil design first not her and I came up with it myself.

http://tiptopnaildesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/school-days.html

Bethany-Ashley N. Crespin said...

I LOVE this. I have it saved into my photo gallery for my next mani!!

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

wow your nails look amazing !!
new follower
hope you can follow too !!

Alex said...

!!! I looove this. I am going to give it a go. Great mani!


-XoXo
Alexis
technicolornitemare.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice combi and nice
Blog ♥

xx
http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

ThRiSzHa said...

love love it... u really rock!!