Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Over the next few weeks, I will joyously be working on many different Halloween inspired looks.
I am working from a list of requests from all my YT subscribers.
It's a long list and I certainly will not be able to get to them all,
but the most frequent requests will definitely get done.
Let's see how many I can get done.
Spiders & spider webs was highly requested, so here is my take on it



PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
KleanColor in - Black
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
Hurricane striper in - Black
Hurricane striper in - Silver Glitter
Assorted Rhinestones
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat



For full tutorial on this loo, please visit my YouTube channel

15 comments:

Taki J said...

Aww, that is a cute spider. I can deal with that kind!! The webs also look great.

Freshie said...

This turned out amazing! Is your tutorial on YouTube?

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com said...

Very pretty, love it!

The Preppy Student said...

I love this manicure! nice job!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Yes, the tutorial is up, just follow the link at the end of the post

Wickless and Polished said...

Too cute! You're so creative! Ive been enjoying watch your tutorials! thank you for taking the time to share with us!!

Supersparklekitty said...

This turned out really well.It's amazing!

Enamel Girl said...

that's awesome! i like how bright the web is against the black.

Žana said...

Nice :-)

nicoletta said...

Brilliant, i could never do that xx

The Madd Crafter said...

Oh my goodness! the way that you made that spider? So fricken adorable!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Awesome!!!

ChinaDoll said...

awwww...this is really nice! thanks for the vid, I would like to try this one...just in time for Halloween =)

doradadama said...

wow..lovely work..love spiders..anything creepy..how about skulls with red lipstick for dia de los muertsos?

guess what? I nominated your beautiful blog, for a "One lovely Blog Award"
check it out!
http://doradadama.blogspot.com/

Nail Talez said...

Cute as usual!