Saturday, October 2, 2010

Molten Metals

I've got all these fantastic metallic polishes that 
are really big this season, 
I just had to do a look with some of them.
this is a very simple look, but really eye-catching and gorgeous!




(In sunlight)

 ( interior light)

PRODUCTS USED:


PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Milani nail lacquer in - Mr. Sandman
Zoya in - Goldie
Milani nail lacquer in - Bijou Bronze
Jessica Nail Colour in - Constellation
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Gold Metallic
Cosmetic Sponge
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look as well as my other tutorials,
come visit my YouTube channel

12 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

very beautiful. you're so creative!!!

jaljen said...

That's one of the most fabulous manis I've seen for a LONG time.

Spaceinvaders said...

This is amazing! I love the colour combination

Pinkhair said...

oooo i love it..will pop along to youtube to investigate xxx
http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

Pinkhair said...

just been to youtube and wow its sponging...easy when you no how...lol...i have tried sponging before and it was okish...now i will have another go xx

Toesthattwinkle! said...

This is gorgeous on you!

JQ said...

So totally awesome! Love the bronze tips!
I need to get some more currently available metalics that will hopefully work well as stamping polishes. Do you know of any?

April said...

Oh man! Super gorgeous and unique!

Sunny & Star said...

Very beautiful. You have some serious talent. There's no way I could do something like that.

You have a lovely blog.

If you get a chance check out my blog. We are currently having our first giveaway.

http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

@ JQ - I say you still cannot go wrong with Milani. true, though some of my colors they may not carry anymore, they always have an amazing selection of metallic's that I think are really fantastic. And you can't beat their reasonable prices

Paulina said...

wow, looks great!
i'm the new follower,
xoxo

LOUCAS por KONAD said...

too beautiful, i loved