Saturday, October 2, 2010

Molten Metals

I've got all these fantastic metallic polishes that 
are really big this season, 
I just had to do a look with some of them.
this is a very simple look, but really eye-catching and gorgeous!




(In sunlight)

 ( interior light)

PRODUCTS USED:


PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Milani nail lacquer in - Mr. Sandman
Zoya in - Goldie
Milani nail lacquer in - Bijou Bronze
Jessica Nail Colour in - Constellation
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Gold Metallic
Cosmetic Sponge
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look as well as my other tutorials,
come visit my YouTube channel

12 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

very beautiful. you're so creative!!!

jaljen said...

That's one of the most fabulous manis I've seen for a LONG time.

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

This is amazing! I love the colour combination

Pinkhair said...

oooo i love it..will pop along to youtube to investigate xxx
http://pinkissimo-pinkhair.blogspot.com/

Pinkhair said...

just been to youtube and wow its sponging...easy when you no how...lol...i have tried sponging before and it was okish...now i will have another go xx

The Preppy Student said...

This is gorgeous on you!

JQ said...

So totally awesome! Love the bronze tips!
I need to get some more currently available metalics that will hopefully work well as stamping polishes. Do you know of any?

april brooks said...

Oh man! Super gorgeous and unique!

Jessica said...

Very beautiful. You have some serious talent. There's no way I could do something like that.

You have a lovely blog.

If you get a chance check out my blog. We are currently having our first giveaway.

http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

@ JQ - I say you still cannot go wrong with Milani. true, though some of my colors they may not carry anymore, they always have an amazing selection of metallic's that I think are really fantastic. And you can't beat their reasonable prices

Paulina said...

wow, looks great!
i'm the new follower,
xoxo

Isabel said...

too beautiful, i loved