Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lisa Frank Inspired Series - Spotty & Dotty Paws

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great week so far!
Here is the next look in my Lisa Frank series,
this one is a true representation of the sweet little rainbow Dalmatians,
Spotty & Dotty Paws
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
KleanColor in - Neon Pink
KleanColor in - Mango
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
Color Club in - Twiggie
Nina Ultra in - Blue Blaze
Essense Color & Go in - Breakthrough
INM Looks Wet Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute and very talented thanks for sharing

Rory said...

I love this! Brought back a wave of memories from my Lisa Frank days.

Rins said...

This looks really cool!

nail crazy said...

so cute, i love it !

ximena said...

:O this is awesomeee:D

JQ said...

I LOVE Lisa Frank! YAY! Cool nails yo. <3

ABOP Laquerlove said...

That looks so good!

liquoredonlacquer said...

new follower ♥ I love those nails! ♥

Silence is Loud said...

these are soooo cute!!! love it!

Kenzie said...

LOVE these. I love anything neon. Great work!

Lacquerish said...

oh my god. oh my god. seriously, oh my god. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! I totally remember lisa frank from my 80's slash 90's childhood. This mani is PURE GENIUS! Oh wow. I'm so bookmarking this! Thanks so much for sharing! XD