Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MAC's A Tartan Tale Inspired

Hey everyone! 
I hope you all had a fantastic New Year!

Today I bring you a new design, this one inspired by 
MAC's recent
A Tartan Tale collection. 







A tartan plaid simply created with striping tape!


PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
OPI in - Jade Is The New Black
Striping Tape in Colors
Black
Blue
Red
Yellow Gold

Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat


To see the full tutorial on this look,
please visit my YouTube channel

www.youtube.com/dollface22772

9 comments:

Fey (TheNailExperiment) said...

I love this MAC collection and your nails are amazing!!! I gotta try this striping tape!

jaljen said...

Brilliant. Great idea and great execution.

Megan Harmeyer said...

That looks great! Well done, too.

estroJen said...

awesome!! i never heard of striping tape for nails!! i must try!!

Dainty Darling Digits said...

Wow, these look wonderful! I wish I could use striping tape so well.

Silence is Loud said...

amazing nails!!! i love it!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

That's cool!

Supersparklekitty said...

Gosh,I love this! I don't wear plaid at all, but this is frigging gorgeous!

Nail Talez said...

nice!