Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Love - Valentine's Design

Hi Everyone!
Another Valentine's design today!
The base of this design originated from
 She had a Pink polish and layered with 
Wet n Wild's Prancer ( red hexagon glitter polish)
I loved how it looked so much, 
I knew I wanted to incorporate it into one of my 
Valentine's designs!

Thanks Brooke for such wonderful inspiration!



PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Bubblegum Pink
Wet n Wild Megalast in - Prancer
Marth Stewart Glitter Strips in - Garnet
Color Club in - Ruby Slippers
L.A. Colors Art Deco in - White
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Celeb City
Dotting Tool
Sally's Beauty Secret's Top Coat

For full tutorial on this look,
don't forget to check out my Youtube page.

6 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

The design is really cute! So far this is the best Vday themed nail art design that I've seen so far. =)The little heart is the cutest!

♥hugs♥
coLine
www.thepinkchinadoll.com

Unknown said...

So lovely...great job lady :)

I also love your star...I need to find something to hold that's not shiny :)

Unknown said...

OMG so gorgeous!!
I love your nails!
This is a very original mani!

Sophie Isobel said...

They look super! Must have taken you a while!
x

Rins said...

Sweet! I like it very very much!

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

This is lovely :)