Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I "Heart" You - Valentine's Design

I found these sequins and fell in love with them, 
so naturally I had to make a design surrounding them!

This is a funky abstract design, not your typical Valentine's look, 
but still fun & sweet!





PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Zoya in - Ginessa
Art Club striper in - Orchestra
Hurricane Striper in - Baby Pink
Hurricane striper in - Magenta
So Easy Stripe Rite in - 1001 Silver Holographic
Dotting Tool
Confetti Hearts
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel



9 comments:

polish lava said...

holy crackers!!! this is so totally amazing?!!! i am jelous of your incredible skill :)

Rory said...

I love this! Totally festive and beautiful!

ritterbraten said...

Awesome!! Bright and vivid!

Sophie Isobel said...

Wow, so much detail! They look great!
x

Natalie said...

Very cool! :)

Sarahlouise1986 said...

this is so awesome!

/Hugs!

http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG amazing :)

Unknown said...

So cute!!
These are my colours!!
So beautiful!!