Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Mani

While attempting to clean the house and still manage to
 squeeze in some editing of upcoming Valentine's looks, 
I thought I'd share my weekend main with you




This design was created by Miss80Million,
and I love it so much, this is probably my 3rd or 4th time wearing it. 
I'm always a fan of abstract designs and I LOVE the color combination.

You can check out her awesome YouTube channel
and her blog, here


and here
http://miss80million.blogspot.com/

and be sure to tell her Dolly says HI!

8 comments:

Sarahlouise1986 said...

Ooo i like this alot!

/Hugs!

http://vhlesz.blogspot.com/

Shaina said...

Wow, super gorgeous mani! I love the colors together and how interesting the designs are.

Supersparklekitty said...

What a gorgeous color combo,and design!

Enamel Girl said...

great design!

JuLiAnnE @ Bathroom Dancer said...

Wow! That looks Beautiful!

polish lava said...

totally freaking awesome.

Anonymous said...

This design is gorgeous! and I really love the shades used, too.

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

This design is gorgeus