Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rainbow Sherbet


Inspired and aptly named by the delicious sweet treat.
This simple abstract design is great for both
Spring and/or Easter.


PRODUCTS USED:
Sinful Colors Base Coat
NK in - Mystical 
NK in - Spring Lavender
Wet n Wild Limited Edtion in - Garden Hose
Wet n Wild Limited Edition in - Sunburst
KISS Nail Art Striper in - Soft Green
Hurricane Nail Striper in - Baby Pink
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Silver
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
"Franken" Striper in - Peach
Dotting Tool
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat


To see how I achieved this design, please check out
my YouTube channel, 


10 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love all of the pastel colors!

FOREVER '92 said...

I love the colors, it is very Easter/Spring. What I like the most is the design (:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Ooooh girl yummy those are fabo! ~Kelly (walkelmol)

??? said...

you are so talented~~~wow i always wish i can do my own nails so pretty like you do~~~~

im now your follower~~~

check out my blog

http://threenothing.blogspot.com/

follow me back if u can,i'd really appreciate it~~ ^_^

thx a bunch in advance

Simplyheather said...

Rainbow sherbert!!
Oh my gosh that was my favorite
when I was little! It's so yummy!
Love the nail polish color

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

paint that nail said...

Wow so cute!! I kinda want to try something like it! =)

The Cat Hag said...

Wow, amazing nail design! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

kaizokumousy said...

wow so nice nail art!:)

Lea Sømod said...

Hmm.. Det ice looks delicious, hihi. Nice nail colors!

JQ said...

These look yummy like cotton candy! So cutesy posh. <3