Monday, April 4, 2011

Clearly many of you found my previous post upsetting, and I am sorry to hear that, because that was never my intent.  I've got absolutely no problem with anyone voicing their opinions positive OR negative, and I should have realized that not everyone would be happy about the prices. But, with that being said, because I pride both myself and this blog being "drama- free" I have removed the post that has caused such a disturbance.Again, I apologize to those who got upset, as well as to those who are still interested in the polishes.

8 comments:

Maria said...

whatt!?! i was at work and i missed ur previous post! .. are u selling something!? :D :D

Megan Harmeyer said...

Damned drama! How come the simplest things (and in this case, nicest because you were giving fellow polish addicts a heads up) cause the biggest drama? Sucks.

Brenda said...

hey, don't let the negative replys get you down. It always amazes me how people are so quick to criticise. When I read your post I immediately went to ebay & put a couple on my watch list(currently waiting for funds,lol) & just hoping for the best.

Dainty Darling Digits said...

What was this post about? Not trying to stir the pot but if this is the post I'm thinking of (can't recall if this is the blog I saw it from), I don't think you should have received negative backlash for it.

Melissa said...

What do people expect? They are HTFs!! Don't let it get you down! (:

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

WOW,thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate the support, it means a great deal to me! Message me directly if you are interested in what happened, I rather not get into it here.

Unknown said...

What happened? I'll mail you!

Unknown said...

Do people expect you to list the polishes for free just beacuse you are a blogger?

I personally had no problem, with the post or the prices :0