Friday, April 8, 2011

Another Deborah Lippmann Dupe??

In my previous Haul post, I mentioned that
KleanColor's Red-Hot polish
is a fantastic dupe for
Deborah Lippman's  Ruby Red Slippers

Leslie from Polishartaddiction
wondered if 
KleanColor's Blue-Eyed Girl would be a good dupe for

Deborah Lippmann's

Lady Sings The Blues
or
 Across The Universe
On the left, Blue-Eyed Girl is layered on top of  
Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure 
in
Thinking Of Blue

On the right, Blue-Eyed Girl is layered on top of
Sinful Colors Black on Black


So what's the verdict?
To me, this seems to be right in between the two polishes.  
Across The Universe is more on the teal side
and Lady Sings The Blues being more Navy, 
while Blue-Eyed Girl is a royal blue.

What do you think?



8 comments:

~Leslie~ said...

Oh thanks! Over black looks so good! That might have to be "good enough" of a dupe for me! I'm so excited! Thanks so much!!!

Totally Cool Nails said...

Wow those are some gorgeous nails! I love it. It reminds me of the Titanic Necklace lol. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow those are gorgeous!! send me those polishes please!!..lol

vita86 said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous over the black.

FOREVER '92 said...

I agree with Totally Cool Nail it reminds me of the jewel necklace from Titanic. Very pretty. (:

Unknown said...

Amazing!!
I love dupes!
Thank you!!

JQ said...

Score! I do want those hex sparkly ones for sure!

Unknown said...

I totally agree..so not I want "blue eyed girl"..LOL :)