Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom's are one of the most revered flowers, 
and a personal favorite of mine.
They remind me so much of early, crisp days of Spring.



PRODUCTS USED:

Sinful Colors Base coat
Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure in - Made You Blush
Sinful Colors in - Pink Forever
Sinful Colors in - Innocent
Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
Color Club's Art Club nail striper in - Mochalotta
Dotting Tool

 To see how I created this look, 
please visit my YouTube channel

 

13 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

very pretty!

Megan Harmeyer said...

I like this! The pink base is very light and the flowers are pretty.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, the perfect manicure for this time of year!

Kenzie said...

These are adorable. Such a great spring mani.

Unknown said...

Ho it's so cute!!!
I love it!!
Great job on it!

Silence is Loud said...

thats so pretty! <3 it

pkbmum said...

Loving the tut on this one. So lovely and springy. Thanks.

p.s. just to let you know that your link to the YT tut is not complete. A w is not highlighting in www. I hope you don't mind me mentioning.
xx

Laura said...

Oh I love this, definitely need to learn how to recreate this manicure!

Shadow said...

Omg that is so beautiful that takes alot of patience and time. You do such great designs!!

imobsessedwithnails said...

Awww this is sooooo pretty. I love the detail. This would be perfect for the Cherry Blossom Festival coming up in SF soon@

Nadia said...

OMG. Come to Belfast and do my nails like that!! LOVE it!!

xx
miss K

JQ said...

Cherrry blossoms! Happy!

Unknown said...

very pretty!