Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Festive Flora

Hi everyone, hope you are having a great week so far!!

I've got a new design today, this one was a request
from a fellow YouTube subbie.

She wanted a Purple & Red flower design for her
mom's upcoming wedding.
 Here's the look.

PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Orly in - Honeymoon In Style
Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
Wet n Wild Fast Dry in - Buffy The Violet Slayer
Sally Hansen Complete Salon in - All Fired Up
Ornaments 2-way nail art & brush in - Black
Sally Hansen's Insta-dri top coat


To see the full tutorial on this look,
please visit my YouTube channel,


9 comments:

Paulina said...

it's just beautiful!

paint that nail said...

Really cute!! I kinda want to try this out! :D

Minty said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this manicure!

FOREVER '92 said...

So pretty! I want to try that (:

heartNAT said...

YAY I've been watching your YouTube tuts since last year and just found you on here! Look forward to following your blogs now =]

Lavender and Twill said...

~ * ♥ * ~

Something about this design says nautical to me; but I really love it. Maybe it's the outlines on the flowers? Don't know, but it's cute!

xox,
bonita of Depict This!
~ * ♥ * ~

Nail Designs xox said...

That looks so perfect!

imobsessedwithnails said...

I love this so much! It's so girly and pretty!

Sell WoW Account said...

it is so beautiful!!:)