Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MAC - Surf Baby Inspired



The moment MAC released press photos of their latest collection,
Surf Baby, I was immediately inspired.
Pulling out some of the colors and of course the Hibiscus flower, 
this is the design I came up with.




PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Art Systems Base Coat
Petites Color Fever in - Creme Blue
L.A. Colors Art Deco in White & Yellow
KISS Brush On Nail Art in - Bikini Coral
Hurricane Nail Art Paint in - Magenta
Sally Hansen's Insta - Dri Top Coat


To see how I achieved this look,
please visit my YouTube page

www.youtube.com/dollface22772



10 comments:

rebecca said...

so adorable! i love the colors.

Natalie said...

The hibiscus flower is one of my favorite flowers.Such pretty colors!

Rory said...

Perfect! You totally captured the collection.

Oje Delisi (: said...

like it! (:

paint that nail said...

I LOVE this!! The color combination is great!!! awesome job!(:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am a new follower!

Compliments for your blog!

If you like you can come and visit my blog

http://nuvoledibellezza.blogspot.com/

I would be honored to have you among my followers!

Unknown said...

love this design. super perfect for summer! :D Oh, you really have a very lovely blog deary. Definitely going to follow you!

feedkmayeorchids said...

Love, love, love this!!!

BeautyBehaved said...

wow your designs are beautiful!

please check out my blog(:
thanks

Girly Bits said...

I really like this and would like to try it. I can not find the tutorial on your youtube page. Could you post the direct link please?
thanks.
Pam