Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kat Perry's Last Friday Night T.G.I.F. Official Video Nails




After painstakingly watching Katy Perry's latest video, 
Last Friday Night T.G.I.F.for at least 50 times, 
I think I've finally got her nail design down from 
the official video......or at least pretty darn close to it!! 
There was no way I could NOT do this nail design, 
considering I am an 80's girl through & through!
I love Katy Perry and her love for nail art! 

So here is the design.

PRODUCTS USED:

Sinful Colors Base Coat
Wet n Wild Nail Color in - French White Creme
Color Club in - Electro Candy
Color Club in - The Lime Starts Here
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
Painters Tape
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat

To see how I achieved this look,
please visit my YouTube channel
for the full tutorial. 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool!
I love this neon mani!
My BF is a huge fan of her ^^

rebecca said...

i tried to figure out what she had on all her nails too!! haha. but i was not successful.
thanks for this! maybe i'll wear this when i see her concert in 2 weeks ;)

Laynie said...

OMG, I LOVE this! I am utterly in LOVE with bright colors, and this just has my name written all over it!

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

This is crazy cute! :) xo

Sara said...

this is so creative! love it x :)

Jane said...

Love it!! :)

Czarina said...

Ooohh lalaa. That's real pretty.(:

http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/