Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Leopard

Now that the warm weather is here, 
I'm dusting off all my favorite bright & bold colors
to work on some great Summer designs.

This look was inspired by Michelle from 
The Lacquer Files, who did a design similar ages ago, 
that I always loved.

Here's the look




PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
Orly in - Lemonade
China Glaze in - Peachy Keen
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Bright Red
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Silver Holographic
INM Looks Wet Top Coat




Check out Michelle's original look here:

http://www.thelacquerfiles.com/2010/10/blue-leopard.html


Check out the full tutorial on my YouTube channel


3 comments:

Minty said...

This looks great! Those colors were made to be together. (:

Thays said...

Its nails beautiful!
kisses

The Glamour Guide said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! And Im so jealous of these! My nails ALWAYS look like crap after I do them, and I always manage to screw them up somehow, so I've just given up T_T
I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com