Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bollywood Nails!

Hi everyone!
I hope ya'll are having a great week and 
enjoying the last weeks of Summer!

Today I've got a new design,
inspired by India, I've wanted to do a look like this for
ages, but never seemed to get around to it until now.



PRODUCTS USED:

Pro Nails Systems Base Coat
Catrice in - Blue Cara Ciao
NYX Girls in - Prismatic Gold
Sinful Colors in - All About You
Large Gold Rhinestones
Hexagon Glitter in Gold and Magenta
Gold Bullion (Micro) Beads
small round clear and hot pink rhinestones
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat


10 comments:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

very pretty, love the colours x

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!!

Akuma Kanji said...

Wow! So sophisticated!!! You must have really put your heart into this one! It's amazing!!! *__*

LC said...

Love the way this came out beautiful!

Unknown said...

REally cool 0.0
I love it!

Unknown said...

Wow what a creativity! It's Great!
I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
Maybe I see you there :)

JQ said...

WOW! SERIOUSLY. RADICAL. The end. :)

Tamara said...

I love it! very unique and exotic :)

Sharon said...

oh my goodness thats gorgeous! fingers crossed that it will last

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

xo said...

Wow! That is very creative.