Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Metallic Cascading Leopard

This design is almost identical to my
Midnight Leopard design from my nail shop, 

It was requested by several people to do an actual tutorial for it,
so here ya go!

I'm also super excited because with my new camera, 
I'm now to do live tutorials instead of a blurred up mess
my old camera had.



 
 
PRODUCTS USED:
 
L.A. Girls Metal Polish - Pink Steel
Kleancolor - Metallic Purple
L.A.Girls Glitter Addict - Provocative
Wet n Wild - Wild Shine - Black Creme
Sponge
Small & Large Dotting Tool




11 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

SO beautiful! I love this!

Crlsweetie912 said...

THIS IS FIYAH! Not surprised! Because all of your work is BEAUTIFUL!

Kayono (Neues vom Kellerkind) said...

Beautiful! And very well done tutorial!

Unknown said...

I love the colors!!
Great mani!!

Iris said...

very beautiful design!!!
love the pink and purple colour.

Iris

http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

Kay said...

This is really textually appealing!

Unknown said...

I love this!

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

thanks for this tutorial! I love this metallic leopard mani!

Maia P said...

Super cool!
Even though I prefer your old method ways of doing the tutorial (text & pictures) ;)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks everyone!! No worries, Lalz, I'll still be using the slide show tutorials as well

Tamara said...

so gorgeous! I can rock this style several times just by switching up colors. beautiful job!