Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Another design that I've had on the back burner for ages
that I finally managed to have time for!!
These are SO fun!!



PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Systems Base Coat
Kleancolor in - Cafe Au' Lait
Art Club Nail Striper in - Mochalotta
Scribbles 3D Paint in - 
Mint Green
Hot Chocolate
White
Pink surprise
Strawberry Fimo slices
Red Pearls 3mm
Multi-colored Bullion Beads
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat
China Glaze Matte Magic


For the full tutorial on this look, 
please visit my YouTube channel

11 comments:

Anna said...

OMG those really r superfun nails!♥

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

Definitely cute!

Mimi said...

Amazing!They loook so realistic and super cute:)I am a new follower,love your blog

mrsrexy said...

Creative and adorable! Well done!

jess//hello, polish! said...

great, now i want to go to dairy queen and get a cone! LOL. these are amazing!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy!
So cute!
I love this mani!

NailsLikeLace said...

How cute! I love this design! =)

Maia P said...

Yay this was done on my birthday! :D

I don't really get why you used 3D paints, because they don't look 3-D and they look squishy D:

WendyB said...

SO CUTE!

Jane said...

Oh wow!

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your glue on nails? (brand) thanks! :)