Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rachelle Lefevre Replaced!!!

Ok, so, have you heard the latest? Rachelle Lefevre,( seen here on top left) who plays Victoria in the Twilight Saga series....is being replaced!!!! Apparently it is due to scheduling conflicts, which I really do not understand. Don't they have a 3-movie contract?YES THEY DO! Didn't she know when Eclipse was being fiimed? OF COURSE SHE DID! I am telling you, there is more to this story than what we are hearing. I think this is Summit's doing...and it comes down to 1 thing....MONEY! Bigger name = bigger audience = bigger paycheck for Sumit. Or perhaps it's enticement for Ron Howard (Bryce's father) to direct Breaking Dawn? Who really understands Sumit's motives anymore.
Nothing is more infuriating to me than when they replace cast members in mid-stream, whether it be a TV show or a movies series such as this one. It completely screws up the dynamics of the characters and the flow of the story. I am so extremely BUMMED right now! There replacement is none other than Bryce Dallas-Howard.(seen here, botton right) Ok, she is fantastic, and I happen to like her alot. I think she can fill the shoes of Victoria very easily, but let's not kids ourselves. She IS definitely going to change the flow of the story. It's going to be very odd to see her face in Eclipse instead of Rachelle. Yes, yes, I know, get over it....and I've got 10
month's to swallow it....but it IS a tough swallow. Summit, I really hope you know what you're doing. And for God's sake.....DON'T SCREW UP BREAKING DAWN!!!




Eclipse Movie and New Moon Movie
N!!!!

0 comments: