Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prom Nail Art Series

#8 in the series is Yellow. Such a bright and summery color, it always reminds me of summer flowers, so that's the look I went for with this design





PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat 
Sally Hansen's Salon Lacquer in - Sheerleader
China Glaze in - Lemon Fizz
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Silver Glitter
Nailene Flower Art Stickers
Silver Bullion Beads
Konad Plate # m 66
Seche Vite Top Coat



For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel





OR


Click on the You Tube icon in the sidebar

------------------------------------------------------->>>

2 comments:

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

I always look on your nail art prom series! I like all your designs! amazing... =)

Lolitadewdrop said...

I've never thought of using yellow as the tip for a french, that look pretty cool.