Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prom Nail Art Series

This is the 12th and final design in my Prom nail art series.

Black & White.
This look was a re-creation of a similar look I saw wondering around on Google one day.





PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sally Hansen's Salon Lacquer in - Sheerleader
China Glaze in - White Out
So Easy Stripe Rite Nail Art Striper in - Silver Holographic
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Black
Black Round Rhinestones
A Pin
Seche Vite Top Coat



For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channnel




OR


Click on the You Tube icon in the sidebar
----------------------------------------------------->>>

6 comments:

kory_nails said...

so nice..

ThRiSzHa said...

this is really WOW!!

Roxanne van de Zanden said...

Honey..i love your blog
I'm following you now!
'XOXO
www.itsmeroxy.blogspot.com

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Wow that looks cool! Probably difficult to do..atleast for me! Lol
xoxo
Miss Nikka
http://nerdork.blogspot.com

Supersparklekitty said...

You put so much time and work into all of these. Thank you!

Nail Talez said...

lol I guess great minds think alike huh? Awesome job!!!