Thursday, June 24, 2010

DECO DEN!

 I'm obsessed with Deco Den and I REALLY wanted a Deco Den case for my phone...but I'm sure alot of you have seen some of the hefty price tags that come along with them.

No way was going to pay that kind of money for something I knew I could do myself.
so I picked up a few cheap cases and went to town.


This is the end result.





If you are interested in how I did this, check out the video below.







I LOVE IT!!  

I think it turned out really well!

I can't wait to make more!!


10 comments:

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

this is total jacked bling....I LOVE IT!

I wanted to let you know that I got your Bee Necklace and Button ring in the mail yesterday...they are beautiful! I can't wait to order from you again!

:B
~Tiffani

Enamel Girl said...

Wow! This is a great idea. Your phone is too cute and glamorous now :)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much! Tiffani, I'm so pleased that you are happy with the ring and necklace!

Enamel Girl said...

Dollface I just awarded you with a blog award because you are too awesome.

Please visit my blog to accept it :)

http://enamelgirl.blogspot.com/

AggiePigeon said...

I have that same phone!!! =) But mine isn't all glitzed up. :[

WHERE ALL THINGS ARE HAUTE said...

HEY HUN HOW ABOUT U START MAKING SOME AND SELLING THEM I CAN AGREE ON THE HEFTY PRICE I WOULD LOVE ONE ESPECIALLY WITH HELLO KITTY AND THE BOWS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ME ONE AND I PAY YOU CONTACT ME hautedolleyes@yahoo.com

xoxo hautedolleyes.blogspot.com

Nail Talez said...

You are so talented and creative! Very very nice design! I will check out your video later :)

B said...

You are EXTREMELY talented. Beautiful jewelry and phone! LOVE it all:)

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

wow amazing! i like it! =)

Anna said...

WOWWW That is so coool!<33