Friday, June 25, 2010

Team Switzerland

I am Switzerland.
I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes
between mythical creatures.
    - Bella Swan




Wooohoooo! Eclipse is almost here!!!


In celebration of the movie release on Wednesday, I will be having 
an Eclipse weekend.
An inspired nail design

Friday

Saturday

& Sunday


So, first up....Team Switzerland.....the famous quote by Bella Swan has inspired a 3rd team.


Can't decide between Edward's iced marble, chisled looks
or Jacob's smoking hot abs?

Yep, then you're on Team Switzerland!





PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
China Glaze in - White Out
Milani Nail Lacquer in - Fiesty Flames
Painter's Tape
Seche Vite Top Coat


Here's the full tutorial








3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice mani :)

mjMuffin said...

Aww I'm super excited for Eclipse as well! but I have to say I'm team EDWARD & team dollface! haha

Lilly said...

I love it!
I'm excited for Eclipse too!!! I'm Team Jacob and not (only) because of the abs ^^